Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Duty Free Haul

I went to Moscow last weekend and on my way back before leaving snowy and cold Russia (and sitting 7 hours on the plane and not even flying anywhere at the end) I managed to spoil myself and went a bit crazy in duty free shop...so I ended up with 3 sets of make up by Lancome, Clinique and Estee Lauder.


So first things first ..as if I didn't have a 1000 and 1 lipstick already I got another three beauties from Estee Lauder. 



I dont know if you can tell by the picture, but the colour is quite sheer, but I love the shades- great for spring and summer. The formula of these lipsticks is very moisturising and feels like a balm on the lips. And as you might know Estee Lauder's lipsticks smell absolutely amazing, kind of fruity. Love that! Can't wait to start wearing them!

Next is Clinique set, which includes a compact powder and a lipstick again.





I absolutely love the packaging, it looks very sleek and stylish and I can't get enough of how the lipstick sinks into the powder case, very handy as it wont get lost in your purse. Oh and if you look close at the second picture you can notice Mr Darcy's reflection in the mirror, such a poser.
I almost finished my favourite powder Total Finish by Kanebo, so I decided to try that one , I should say I'm really impressed , it's hardly noticeable on the skin and leaves a silky matte finish.
The lipstick will join its brothers in the Nude Army that I'm hiding in one of the beauty bags. The shade is called Blushing Nude. It's a bit of a darker nude, it's quite creamy and I think it's a kind of colour that looks good on any skin tone.

The last but not the least, is the Lancome palette...oh I just seem to have developed this obsession with palettes lately, I just can't resist one..especially when it's a double-decker (yes yes it has two levels of goodness)






Isn't that exciting? The first level has two shades of concealers, little mascara,  a very nice rosy blush, tinted balms of three different pink shades and a 6-colour palette of eye shadow perfect for creating a smokey eye make up. The second level slides out to the side to uncover the black eye pencil, lip liner in nude, little compact powder with a sponge, small blusher brush and two differently shaped eye shadow brushes!
What a multitasker!

So if you are traveling soon watch out for these beauty sets!

Do you have any duty free finds?
What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment